Executive Creative Director
- Crime of Passion
- 15+ Years
- Conspiracy to commit advertising world takeover
Innovator. Creative Leader. Risk-taker. Leveraging her years at sugar*, Tenthwave Digital, Digitas, Y&R, Wunderman and Epsilon (Ryan Partnership), she is charged up to deliver insight-driven creative to many of the world’s most inspiring brands in her new venture, Scrum50.
Jen possesses a unique combination of strategic fire-power and creative vision that has led to the creation of breakthrough global campaigns, leading-edge social media and community building programs and needle-moving ecommerce strategies.
She is devoted to empowering the next generation of female leaders and is a frequent guest speaker on important topics like “Marketing Yourself,” “The Effects of Social Media on Professional Image,” and “Building Confidence” for aspiring women in business.
- Led the US digital launch of Dove’s “Campaign for Real Beauty” — named “#1 Top Ad Campaign of the 21st Century” by Ad Age.
- Worked with Apple on the world’s first iAd Mobile Ad Platform.
- Led the social media strategy for Duncan Hines — listed as one of the Top 10 brands with the most loyal Facebook fan base by Brand Satisfaction.
- Early in her career Jen was published on the first Ad Age “Roaring 20’s: Twenty-Somethings to Watch” List.
- Received an MBA in Design Management.
- Won 30+ Awards — EFFIE, ECHOs, The ONE Show, W3, PRO AWARDS, Reggies, MIXXs, OMMAs and a TELLY. Judge: 2015 American Advertising Awards (Indianapolis Chapter).