Mid-level Product Owner
Mid-level Product Owner
Scrummaster (Freelance to Perm Opportunity)
Do you have that “anything can be done” attitude? Does a love for problem solving drive you? We’re looking for you if you are looking to set the world on fire with your enthusiasm, curiosity and good ‘ole ability to keep sh*t organized and on-track.
From client management, to project delivery, you know what it takes to deliver the best ideas to our clients and you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty. In fact, that’s what you’d rather be doing, making things happen.
So, where are you? We need hungry, smart, fun, risk-takers who want to be a part of the solution and not just facilitate it. Who, regardless of your age, know that there is something new to learn AND teach every day. And who are excited about the opportunity to continue to help build our world-class agency servicing some of the biggest brands on the planet.
Are you up to the challenge? We’re looking for:
- A Product Owner who may have been an unfulfilled Account Manager, an overachieving Project Manager or an under-utilized strategist in your previous life. Your shoes are getting a little tight in your current gig and now it’s time for a change
- Must be driven and motivated. The people who thrive here don’t look around and wonder “who can do this,” they just do it
- Must communicate clearly and effectively. As the direct line between the client and the internal team, it’s your job to ensure goals are not just met but exceeded
- Must be detail oriented. Ability to keep a multi-functional team on schedule
- You’ll help grow key accounts. Become a lead client’s best friend and become an indispensable strategic partner
- You’ll be the subject-matter expert on your client’s business for our internal team. You’ll know the ins and outs of what makes their business tick, who their audience is, what their pain-points are, what it means to “win” for them and you’ll have your own point-of-view on it
- And yes, you will need to be fiscally responsible. You understand the delicate balance of what it means to deliver the best solutions, on-budget
- If you have Scrum certification, that’s a plus
In-regards to the actual day-to-day here, you’ll:
- Keep a multi-disciplined team of creatives, ux, technologists and strategists on-track report on project status and initiatives to internal and external teams through online presentations, screensharing and in person meetings
- Assist with project scoping, briefing and scheduling
- Manage internal and external standup meetings
- Help your clients get to better solutions and provide continued strategic thinking
- Shape a new way of working for the agency of the future
- If it sounds like we are looking for a unicorn, we are. If you always thought you were one, we’d like to meet you.
So, if you have what it takes to work with the likes of Subway, NHL, Mondelēz, and others, hit us up.