Mid Level UX Designer
Mid Level UX Designers
Freelance (Possible Temp to Perm)
You are inspired by the customer. What they want, what they need and how they feel. You have an insatiable drive to mesh brand experience with customer experience to deliver the most intuitive digital platforms possible.
From websites, to mobile apps to kiosks to eBusiness platforms like Amazon, we care about how our client’s customer’s engage with them. We know the best customer experiences drive the strongest results and build the most brand loyalty.
We’re searching out rising UX rock-stars who are looking to grow their talents, learn from an amazing cross-functional team of CX leaders, creatives, technologists and strategists and deliver world-class experiences for world-class brands.
- Own the end-to-end design process including all deliverables: customer and client workshops, customer journeys, persona development, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Collaborate effectively with an agile, multi-disciplinary team to achieve product objectives
- Work closely with technology team and QA
- Contribute to planning and execution of user testing and research
- 3-6 yrs experience in designing web and mobile applications
- Degree in design, human computer interaction, psychology or related work experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to quickly turn around wireframes in an iterative environment
- Thoughtful balance of product requirements, user needs and growth opportunities to scale product adoption and engagement
- Proficiency in Sketch, and prototyping tools like InVisio
- Strong familiarity with considerations specific to mobile and responsive design
- Knowledge in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
***Portfolio is required**
Job Type: Freelance